Saturday, March 21, 2009

Attitude adjustment

The boys and I have been to the Y several times this week, and maybe it's just coincidence, but the attitude change in them this past week has been remarkable. T actually gave L a Taco Bell cinnamon twist last night without being asked. He just put it in front of L. I nearly fell out of my chair in shock. T very rarely shares with L unless threatened. Also, they have been playing games together...which never happens. I don't know why, and I'm not sure I care, but I LOVE it. :) And I hope it lasts...at least a little while longer.

2 comments:

Raina said...

I'm enjoying your rockin posts. I am a soon-to-be single mom of twin boys. When they do something so kind to each other, it reminds you that you are doing something right. :) Take care! I'll keep checkin' in.

Kelly said...

Thanks Raina! :) The moments are few and far between, but it's what makes them so precious. I "caught" them giving each other high fives last week playing dodgeball at the Y and I nearly cried. lol.