Thursday, March 12, 2009

Color Me Mine

A few weeks ago, I met some of my girlyfriends at Color Me Mine...it's a paint your own pottery place...and knew I needed to bring L&T to paint. The boys and I went last Friday and had the BEST time. They chose to do ice cream bowls...It was amazing how into it they were, so focused and determined to make them perfect, in their own terms. We picked up the pieces last night.




T painted his bowl, predictably, green.








And L's was, again predictably, a mishmash of colors mixed together with no discernible pattern.



Exactly perfect for both of them. :)




I did a RSML mug, which I love.







It turned out much better than the ice cream bowl I made with my friends, that MM (my man!) had WAY too much fun laughing at.


I know what you're really thinking. Where can I get that supercool green tile and bar combo?

No comments: