Sunday, March 8, 2009

Rockin' out on a Sunday

Yay! T feels better....so today is housework catch-up day since we completely vegged yesterday. The boys are playing their WWE videogame while I do laundry, having done their chores already for the day. Earlier, we had some real WWE going on since our downstairs neighbor was at church, and therefore not home to hear the light fixtures on her ceiling shake and rattle. L said I was "awesome" for letting them do it but "boring" when I made them stop. It's hard to win them all.

Mom offered to watch them while I go to the grocery store, because we all know how much kids love that outing. She is also being generous enough to lend me some money for said groceries as this was my rent paycheck week...and I still haven't gotten any, shall we say, assistance from S.

I can hear them in the living room, goofing around. I love listening to the boys play together...they seem to have their own little language sometimes, and half of what they say is little boy silliness. But when they act like they might actually LIKE each other, all that grumping they do towards each other is easier to handle. It may go south at any moment, so I have to enjoy these moments when they come.

No comments: